The TCM-5B Subcompact Weapon-Mounted Light for Short Rail handguns produces 650 lumens from a single CR123 battery. Its unique rail clamp is designed specifically for narrow-rail / short-rail subcompact pistols.
An engineered TIR lens projects a tight bright spot for threat identification and confirmation that reaches 136 meters. The lens also produces a crisply defined outer halo for additional situational feedback.
The TCM-365 features completely ambidextrous and intuitive rear-facing toggle switches on each side of the light to operate the momentary-on and constant-on lighting modes. A user-programmable strobe mode and battery-safe mode are available when needed. Constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a polymer rear. . . Show More >
- LED technology
- Ambidextrous rear-facing toggle switches
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- User-programmable strobe & battery-safe modes
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Sharp, focused beam rated at 136 meters
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Serialized for personal identification
- 1 CR123 battery (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty