NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUTHORIZED LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SPORTING GOODS NIGHTSTICK DEALERS.
The LGL-ML1 reversible offset mount is designed to attach directly to any M-LOK forearm without the need to add a section of Picatinny rail for accessories. The mount positions an LGL-150, LGL-160, or LGL-170 in a 45 degree angle to the mounting location, for a flush installation. Ideal for mounting the light for support hand thumb operation on the tail cap or remote pressure switch. Offset mount with M-LOK hardware, 1.5mm, and 2mm Allen wrenches, and (2) weapon light mounting screws w/lock washers included.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- Designed for Nightstick LGL-150, LGL-160, and LGL-170 weapon lights
- Reversible for either right or left side mounting
- Mounts directly to any M-LOK rifle handguard
- Positions long gun light at 45-degree angle
- 1.5mm, and 2mm Allen wrench and (2) weapon light mounting screws w/lock washers included