The LGL-KM1 reversible offset mount is designed to attach directly to any KeyMod forearm without the need to add a section of Picatinny rail for accessories. The mount positions an LGL-150, LGL-160, or LGL-170 at a 45-degree angle to the mounting location, for a nearly flush installation. Ideal for mounting the light for support hand thumb operation on the tail cap or remote pressure switch. Offset mount with M-LOK hardware, Allen Wrench, and weapon light mounting screws (2) w/lock washers included.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- Designed for Nightstick LGL-150, LGL-160, and LGL-170 weapon lights
- Mounts directly to any M-LOK rifle handguard
- Positions long gun light at 45-degree angle
- 1.5mm, and 2mm Allen wrench and (2) weapon light mounting screws w/lock washers included